Summer is finally here! I’m so excited for this season because my birthday is in August and it’s usually the time when my family and I enjoy our vacation days. We don’t have any big summer trips booked this year but I am looking forward to visiting Orlando and Sarasota in the upcoming months.
Today I’m rounding up my top 15 things to do this summer. Here’s hoping I get to do everything on this list during the summer!
SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Girls Weekend in Sarasota
- Attend or host a BBQ
- Weekend getaway with my husband
- Take a cooking class
- Go to the beach
- Visit a planetarium or museum
- Try out a new restaurant in Tampa / St. Pete
- Enjoy a staycation
- Spend time with my family and friends
- Read a great book – any recommendations?
- Try a new exercise class
- Have a s’mores night by the campfire
- Go dancing with friends
- Have a picnic while watching a sunset
- Volunteer somewhere
What’s on your summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments section!